Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hair Bows

My friend Lizzy asked me to make a batch of hairbows for her trio of beautiful girls.

 
 She even paid me to do it.

I'm quite certain I got the better end of the deal.  I spent a pleasant afternoon watching movies and crafting, and I used  up a bunch of things that had been in my stash forever.

 Grace would not consent to be photographed, so I got a couple of Grace's friends to help model.




Aren't they cute?

But the star of the shoot was baby Roselind.

You gotta have presence to wear a flower bigger than your head.  



But honestly, look at this baby, and tell me you even noticed  that flower. 
With a face like that, she could strap a cactus to her head and still be snuggle-able.   
 
Maybe I'd better check my stash for a cactus.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Ya know, I've never been a huge fan of baby headbands with giant flowers, but after those pictures of Roselind, I'm a convert.
Nice work!

Lizzy said...

I'd like to see a cactus for her head. Can it be a flowering cactus?