Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A massive coverup

This may be hard to believe, but I am not always completely graceful, charming, and delicate.  In fact, I can be downright clumsy.  Slobbish.  A mess!  I blame my kids, but the truth is on any given day, the stains on my clothes are just as likely to have come from my own mishaps.

So I've taken to embellishing clothing -- shirts in particular -- to cover up signs of wear.  Like spaghetti sauce.  Or whatever.

Guess what's hiding under all those ruffles?  Grease spots, that's what.  You perv.

I've cropped this photo a bit because, well, I'm horrible at being photographed.  Don't believe me?  This is the face I was making in the photo above.  And this was one of the best shots.  I think I was yawning, but it could have been a sneeze.


As long as I was cropping, I went ahead and trimmed of my lovehandles too.  Because it's my blog, and I can.  But doesn't my hair look great?  No photo editing there.  That's 100% natural.
Grace, on the other hand, knows how to work it.  With her it's hard to find a picture I don't like.  So here are ten. 






 

Beneath these flowers and birds hide splatters, splotches, smears and stains.  Shhh!  Don't tell!
 
I've got a few more tops, and a couple pairs of pants for me that I still need to photograph.  But you get the idea.  Your clothes may be stained, your handles may be lovely, but a massive coverup is easier than you think!

1 comment:

Princess Gerty said...

You are soooooo good!